MLSDev creates innovative digital solutions for clients from the US, Europe, and Arab countries.
Our primary services:
• Custom software development
• Web application development
• Mobile app development
MLSDev by the numbers:
• Established in 2009
• 200+ products developed
• 97% client satisfaction rate
Our tech rules for clients:
• We don’t work with legacy projects
• We don’t rescue a project after unsuccessful outsourcing to other companies
• We are very picky in project selection
• We develop projects mostly on our time-proven tech stack (RoR, Node.js, Angular, Vue.js)
• We develop projects from scratch in 99% of cases
A few points about the values of MLSDev:
• We are transparent
We build our company in a transparent way — with our colleagues and our clients. We do our best to make your collaboration with us comfortable and predictable.
• We are not a “body shop” company
You won’t be just another replaceable remote developer for a rich client. Our company’s primary focus is to provide turnkey solutions to our customers. Your impact on the product development process is spread to the maximum extent. We value proactivity, passion, and deep involvement in the project.
• We provide constant growth and self-improvement
We conduct performance reviews twice a year. You will receive a personal development plan and constant support from your senior colleagues.
• We only hire team players and top specialists
The company’s internal mood is positive and highly professional.
• We value quality over quantity
We hire top-skilled professionals who know what to do and how to achieve their goals. We prefer the boutique agency approach instead of growing into a big heartless company.
• We have a flat organization structure
This is not just a phrase to motivate you to read further. No! Our top management is always open to a fresh point of view. If you see any point of improvement — you’re always welcome to offer your suggestions.
A few words about our projects:
You have certainly heard about McDonald’s, right? We created their iOS and Android apps for the Baltic region.
ESPN? The US’ leading sports channel asked us to assist their digital solution team.
Artstation? A leading showcase platform for artists that was developed in close cooperation with Ballistiq.
goPuff? Our cooperation started in 2013. Two college students came to us with a simple idea. They said: “Guys, we want to deliver snacks to the colleges nearby.” The project evolved into a global delivery platform with over 2M downloads on the AppStore and Google Play. As of 2020, goPuff has over 200 facilities, serves 500+ US cities, and has 4,000+ employees. We are still a reliable tech partner for them.
Still not excited?
• We digitized the medical industry in the Dominican Republic (enterprise-level client)
• We innovated the medical industry in Kuwait (large business)
• We created a solution so that Malta no longer has problems with same-day delivery service (start-up that has great potential to grow into a medium-size business)
We are just waiting for you to join our team and help us create great products.
Write to us today and get more details about our vacancies :)