Miratech is an IT services and outsourcing company that provides services to multinational organizations all over the world. Our highly professional team achieves success with 99% of IT projects in financial, telecommunication, and technology domains. Founded in 1989, Miratech has its headquarters in New York, USA; with R&D centers in Poland, Philippines, Slovakia, Spain, and Ukraine. Technical complexity is our passion, stability is our standard, friendly work environment is our style. We empower our employees to grow together with the company, to achieve ambitious goals, and to be a part of the international relentless team which helps the visionaries to change the world.
We are looking for a Senior Mobile Software Engineer to innovate and lead the development of mobile applications on iOS and Android platforms, write clean and efficient code, mentor junior developers, and play a key role in shaping our mobile strategy.
- Writing code across the stack to build innovative products that delight the users.
- Building features, that will directly help users get their jobs done faster and better
- Working closely with Product Managers, Designers, and QA engineers to continuously improve the user experience.
- Working closely with fellow engineers to architect new systems, refactor code under test, and continuously deploy code to production.
- After growing into the role, leading new product features and engineering initiatives
- 4+ years of experience architecting and building reliable, scalable, maintainable high-performance mobile applications
- Native iOS or Android (Swift / Kotlin preferred)
- Experience in building and designing Mobile SDKs
- User-centric perspective, concerned about providing the best UX possible
- Attentiveness to best practices in quality and development
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Nice to have experience with:
- React Native (or a similar modern frontend framework)
- System Design
- Mobile AR (ARCore / ARKit)
- GPU optimization (e. g. Metal)
- End-to-end testing frameworks
- CI/CD systems
- Culture of relentless performance: join an unstoppable technology development team with a 99% project success rate and more than 30% year-over-year revenue growth.
- Competitive pay and benefits: enjoy a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including health insurance, language courses, and a relocation program.
- ForeverRemote work culture: make the most of the flexibility that comes with remote work.
- Growth mindset: reap the benefits of a range of professional development opportunities, including certification programs, mentorship and talent investment programs, internal mobility and internship opportunities.
- Global impact: collaborate on impactful projects for top global clients and shape the future of industries.
- Welcoming multicultural environment: be a part of a dynamic, global team and thrive in an inclusive and supportive work environment with open communication and regular team-building company social events.
- Social sustainability values: join our sustainable business practices focused on five pillars, including IT education, community empowerment, fair operating practices, environmental sustainability, and gender equality.
* Miratech is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status under applicable law.