What We Do
Miratech helps visionaries to change the world. We are a global IT services and consulting company that brings together global enterprise innovation and start-up innovation. Today we support digital transformation for the largest enterprises on the planet.
By partnering with both large and small players, we stay at the leading edge of technology, remain nimble even as a global leader, and create technology that helps our clients further enhance their business. Our culture of Relentless Performance enables over 99% of Miratech’s engagements to succeed by meeting or exceeding scope, schedule and/or budget objectives since our inception in 1989.
The client is a global leader delivering optimized customer experience and workforce engagement software and cloud services technology solutions. The main goal of their solution is to help companies create better experiences for their customers and the employees who serve them. Location is the US.
- Lead multiple global cross-functional teams on various projects by using Agile methodology (Scrum).
- Sprint Events: Effectively manage and facilitate sprint ceremonies to support development and product releases.
- Product Shaping/Scope Management: Support the product owner and provide education where needed especially in Product Backlog health, Dependency Management to better manage Releases.
- Stakeholder Management: Partner, collaborate, and manage team stakeholders, vendors, and dependent teams.
- PI and Sprint Planning: Help the teams to accomplish Sprint goals & PI OKRs by following ceremonies and planning/estimation of epics in Agile tools. Lead planning increment sessions to establish scope and build release plans.
- Coaching Teams: Coach squads in self-organization. Help the squads achieve higher levels of Agile maturity.
- Impediment Management: Tactically identify dependencies and blockers, track and help remove them accordingly.
- Retrospective: Ability to identify pain points for Agile teams and bring in fresh practical ideas.
- Progress tracking and Metrics: Set up and review metrics to drive progress. Note anti-agile patterns through metrics and coach/steer teams accordingly. Escalate if progress is hindered.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college/university.
- 5+ years leading large-scale transformation programs (leveraging Agile or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) ), involving business process and change, organization change, and multiple large-scale technology components.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Certified Scrum Professional (CSP).
- Experience in coaching Product owners in Product backlog health, prioritization, etc.
- Very strong understanding of the system development life cycle.
- Strong career opportunities for professionals
- A variety of international projects and mobility across projects
- Professional development support and professional certification opportunities
- Competitive compensation, advanced bonus systems
- Flexible working schedule with a remote possibility
- Corporate, social and cultural events