Miratech is looking for a Senior Security Engineer.
Our client is an American online digital brokerage company. The project: the best Investment & Asset Management Platform is an online stockbroker with an interesting unusual twist. There pioneered fractional share investing, stock gift cards, and custodial accounts for all, including kids of any age. This Platform makes investing in the stock market more accessible, incredibly easy, and very attractive. 86% of the population has never had a chance to own stock because it’s intimidating and expensive, but this application provides an opportunity to break down the barriers to stock ownership and bring the stock market to everyone.
We have a distributed project team. Working hours are as close to the Pacific time zone to overlap with team as possible. (if you are located in Ukraine or Europe, you will start your working day at 13:00 CET (Central European time). Remote, Fulltime.
• Safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
• Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
• Recognizes problems by identifying anomalies with SOC tools, reporting violations.
• Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
• Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
• Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
• Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports, communicating system status.
• Collaborate with vendors to perform penetration testing for internal and cloud environment.
• Run vulnerability scans and remediate vulnerabilities
Job Qualifications and Skills
• Worked as a security manager/engineer for a SaaS company
• Develop and implement Information security policies and procedures
• OWASP TOP 10 for Web Applications
• Aware about PCI-DSS technical requirenments
• Well-versed in security operations, cyber security tools, intrusion detection, and secured networks
• Securing Java applications
• Write correlations rules for security alerts
• English — upper-intermediate
Applications and Tools Experience
• Cloudflare (WAF system)
• AWS Cloud security
• Vulnerability management tools (e.g. SecureTrust, Greenbone or Qualys, OpenVAS, Tenable, Nexpose)
• Collaborate with DevOps for secure System Administration (most Linux, less Windows and MacOS)
• Network Security (Firewalls, Open VPN/Meraki VPN, network equipment)
• Security operations center tools like InsightIDR from Rapid7 (or Splunk or similar)
• Logging tools like AWS or Sumo Logic, Mode, AWS , AWS Athena
Security certifications (one of below or equivalent):
• CISSP — Certified Information Systems Security Professional
• SCS-C01 — AWS Security Specialty
• Security+ — from CompTIA
Strong career opportunities for professionals
A variety of international projects and mobility across them
Career development support and professional certification opportunities
Competitive compensation, advanced bonus systems
Flexible working schedule with a remote possibility
Corporate, social, and cultural event
Miratech helps visionaries to change the world. We are a global IT services and consulting company that brings together global enterprise innovation and start-up innovation. Today we support digital transformation for the largest enterprises on the planet.
By partnering with both large and small players, we stay at the leading edge of technology, remain nimble even as a global leader, and create technology that helps our clients further enhance their business. Our culture of Relentless Performance enables over 99% of Miratech’s engagements to succeed by meeting or exceeding scope, schedule and/or budget objectives since our inception in 1989.