Are you the master of Instagram stories and as well as a pro in LinkedIn posts and analytics? Do you consider social networks your second home?
Our team continues to actively expand and we again want to involve a talented new teammate!
Join a dynamic team in a fast-growing company! This opportunity requires a full-time commitment and is fully remote.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to take us to the next level with our social media content creation, creating, and implementation of ideas for user engagement. You will be responsible for the whole cycle of production — from creating the content plan and actual content creation to the campaign setup and analytics.
- Develop and execute social media strategy that will cover the creation, distribution, and analysis of ongoing postings to grow followers and increase engagement
- Monitor company brand and build brand awareness on social media
- Monitor competition and trends, offer and implement new approaches
- Develop and run social media marketing campaigns (organic/paid), manage all communication channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.) to drive consistent, relevant traffic, raise engagement
- Generate ideas and leverage internal resources to assemble content for posting, create them by yourself when necessary
- Create high-quality original written, video, and other visual content for a social media campaign.
- Coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practices and encouraging employee social media engagement
- Partner with Digital Marketing Manager to execute paid social as a tactic
- Communicate with followers and respond to appropriate queries in a timely manner
- Execute research on editorial calendars, industry trends, and thought leaders
- 2+ years of experience in Social Media Marketing/Content Marketing
- Experience in running social media ad campaigns
- Experience distilling relevant content from multiple internal and external sources to develop compelling messaging across a variety of social channels
- English upper-intermediate
- Experience in the IT domain and good understanding of the IT market is a big plus
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of photo and video editorial tools is a must
- Proven ability to build a social media community
- Fast learner, Well-organized and self-motivated
What We Do
Miratech helps visionaries to change the world. We are a global IT services and consulting company that brings together global enterprise innovation and start-up innovation. Today we support digital transformation for the largest enterprises on the planet.
By partnering with both large and small players, we stay at the leading edge of technology, remain nimble even as a global leader, and create technology that helps our clients further enhance their business. Our culture of Relentless Performance enables over 99% of Miratech’s engagements to succeed by meeting or exceeding scope, schedule and/or budget objectives since our inception in 1989.
- Strong career opportunities for professionals
- A variety of international projects and mobility across projects
- Professional development support and professional certification opportunities
- Competitive compensation, advanced bonus systems
- Flexible working schedule with a remote possibility
- Corporate, social and cultural events