We are looking for a Middle/Senior Service Level Manager for a technical support project to negotiate service level agreements and ensure that they are met.
- Management of the service quality level for all suppliers in the territory of regional offices
- Defining and reviewing service models, providers, and SLAs for all locally consumed IT services (Infrastructure, Application, and End User services).
- Reviewing the service performance against SLAs/OLAs and running respective Service Review meetings with local and global service providers.
- Identifying service improvement areas and driving Service Improvement Plans.
- Ensuring sufficient licensing and adherence of necessary Security, GDPR, SOx, and any other compliance standards in collaboration with IDT Security and other global support units. Owning and tracking the delivery of any required remediation activities.
- Coordinating critical issues and troubleshooting for severe incidents
- Owning and managing the local IT budget.
- Business releases testing.
- Building relationships with suppliers/vendors.
- IT Departments Policies development and their implementation.
- eNPS survey: making appropriate changes according to survey results.
- Awareness of the users about global company activities.
- 3+ years of experience in the relevant position
- Understanding of the Customer’s business and how IT contributes to the delivery of that product or service
- Relationship Management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to interact successfully with all levels of the Customer and IT Provider organization
- Ability to translate the business requirements provided by the customer representatives into service level requests for the service providers
- Understanding of the service management processes
- Understanding of the service level management procedures — negotiating, agreeing, and maintaining
- Initiating any actions required to maintain or improve service levels
- Conducting annual (as appropriate) reviews of the entire Service Level process and negotiating, agreeing, and controlling any amendments necessary
- Ability to apply the knowledge gained effectively
- Strong career opportunities for professionals
- A variety of international projects and mobility across projects
- Professional development support and professional certification opportunities
- Competitive compensation, advanced bonus systems
- Flexible working schedule with a remote possibility
- Corporate, social and cultural events
Company Description What --- We Do
- Miratech helps visionaries to change the world. We are a global IT services and consulting company that brings together global enterprise innovation and start-up innovation. Today we support digital transformation for the largest enterprises on the planet.
By partnering with both large and small players, we stay at the leading edge of technology, remain nimble even as a global leader, and create technology that helps our clients further enhance their business. Our culture of Relentless Performance enables over 99% of Miratech’s engagements to succeed by meeting or exceeding scope, schedule and/or budget objectives since our inception in 1989.