Miratech helps visionaries to change the world. We are a global IT services and consulting company that brings together global enterprise innovation and start-up innovation. Today we support digital transformation for the largest enterprises on the planet.
By partnering with both large and small players, we stay at the leading edge of technology, remain nimble even as a global leader, and create technology that helps our clients further enhance their business. Our culture of Relentless Performance enables over 99% of Miratech’s engagements to succeed by meeting or exceeding scope, schedule and/or budget objectives since our inception in 1989.
- Daily scope of work: active search for qualified candidates, according to vacancies requirements, using following channels: LinkedIn, professional communities, forums, internal database, social networks, job boards etc.
- Gathering, screening and selecting resumes.
- Initial contact with potential “cold” candidates.
- Additional responsibilities: alternative models of research, phone screenings (candidate’s salary expectations, short phone interview etc.).
- Bachelor or higher degree.
- 0,5 + year of experience for IT recruitment agency, IT company, marketing or sales department in IT company as a researcher (sourcer).
- Desire to develop recruitment carrier.
- Attentiveness to details and efficiency in search.
- English B1/B2.
- Fully remote work.
- Competitive compensation, advanced bonus systems for the results.
- Paid vacation.
- Laptop, headphones.
- Medical insurance from the 1st working day.
- Strong career opportunities for professionals.
- A variety of international projects and mobility across projects.
- Professional development support.
- A big international, very friendly and supportive team :)