Currently, we are looking for a Genesys Trainee to join our team, who will help us working on the support and development of reporting in the telecommunication solution.
- Performing ad-hoc and regular development tasks
- Report to the Customer on weekly basis
- Communication with the Customer on tasks
- Communication and co-operation with the project team
- Student or graduated of the IT / Tech Specialty
- Inquisitiveness and perseverance
- Troubleshooting skills
- Good spoken/written English. Be communicative and express thoughts and ideas in fluent manner.
Nice to have:
- Telephony background. Avaya experience is solid plus.
- Windows administration experience
- Skills in designing, optimizing SQL queries. Oracle experience is preferable
- BI experience — SAP BI/Microstrategy/PowerBI.
- Experience with Verint
- Knowledge of powershell, bash scripting, programming
- Linux administration experience
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Strong career opportunities for professionals
- A variety of international projects and mobility across projects
- Professional development support and professional certification opportunities
- Competitive compensation, advanced bonus systems
- Flexible work schedule with a possibility for teleworking
- Corporate, social and cultural events
Who we are
Miratech is a global IT services and consulting company that brings together global enterprise innovation and start-up innovation. Today we support digital transformation for the largest enterprises on the planet. Our highly professional team achieves success with 99% of IT projects in financial, telecommunication and technology domains since Miratech inception in 1989. Technical complexity is our passion, stability is our standard, friendly work environment is our style. We empower our employees to grow together with the company, to achieve ambitious goals, to be a part of international relentless team which helps the visionaries to change the world.