Our Customer is a Nordic-based debt management company that operates in six European countries.
This project includes the development and maintenance of financial software for collection and invoicing management, data warehouse, communications, etc.
The person hired for this position will work in a multicultural environment with talented colleagues in several European countries and interact on daily basis with internal project teams, TLs, external customers, and external vendors.
- Active participation in end-to-end platform lifecycle: design, code, and test technical solutions, operations, maintenance & reporting
- 1+ years of experience in C#/.NET.
- 1+ years of experience in web development
- Experience in ASP.NET Core
- Ability to write and edit SQL queries and work with SQL jobs
- WCF and REST web services — development, operation, troubleshooting
- Experience in working according to Agile methodology
- Good spoken and written English
- Basic experience in designing & building CI/CD pipelines
- Basic scripting and shell languages (Shell/PowerShell/Python)
- SOLID & OOP & Design Patterns (including DI, IoC, etc.)
- Practical experience in unit and integration testing
- Cloud experience (preferably Azure)
- Experience in Finance domain
- Experience with microservice-based architecture and distributed systems
- Strong career opportunities for professionals
- A variety of international projects and mobility across projects
- Professional development support and professional certification opportunities
- Competitive compensation, advanced bonus systems
- Flexible work schedule with a possibility for teleworking
- Corporate, social and cultural events