• 4+ years of experience as a C++ developer.
• 2+ years of experience with C#.
• On-hands experience with SQL, HTML, XML.
• Knowledge of MS SQL Server.
• Working experience with MS Visual Studio.
• English — upper intermediate.
• Experience in the financial domain.
• Previous work experience as a Team/Tech Lead.
• Working experience with Nordic countries.
• Ability to reach team lead position and tasks.
• A variety of projects with international customers and mobility across them.
• Professional development support.
• Competetive salary and discretional bonus system.
• Flexible working hours.
• Foreign languages classes and communication with native speakers.
What to do:
• Designing and developing new service components with responsibility for the full development life cycle.
• Coordinating technical activities and writing documentation throughout each project.
• Approving requirements with customers.
• Refactoring existing modules toward enhanced architecture.
• Performing unit testing.
• Bug fixing.
Technical Stack: C++, C#, .Net, MS SQL, HTML, XML, TFS, MS Visual Studio
Miratech’s client is an IT software company within fintech whose mission is to provide sustainable solutions for the financial services industry. It was founded in 2001 and has a team of 130 employees, the headquarter located in Stockholm.
Passionately curious to find new teammate Senior C++ Developer with tech skills of C++, C#, .Net, MS SQL, HTML, XML, TFS to join our distributed team in Ukraine, Poland, Slovakia or remote.