- Provide Administrative and Oversight Support to the PMO organization.
- Provide PMO Reporting and Compliance across active projects. (e.g. healthy sprint burn down, escaped defect ratio, planned to done ratio)
- Monitor and maintain the data integrity and quality within Jira/Tempo/Confluence.
- Create custom workflows, forms, queries, reports, dashboards, user access, and another essential setup for managing Jira/Tempo/Confluence.
- Support the creation and maintenance of key project artifacts Jira/Confluence, Smartsheet, and Google / MSFT tools.
- Conduct PMO new hire training and create/maintain job aids to support cross-functional teams.
- Identify and recommend PMO processes and tools to streamline, automate, or improve existing PMO processes and tools.
- Effectively communicate relevant software enhancements or process changes.
- Establish and document processes and conduct testing of new systems/applications.
- Ensure that all PMO processes, document templates, and tools are maintained and refreshed on a regular basis.
- Understand usage of Project Management tools across the company in order to improve and optimize their use.
- Evaluate and establish continuous improvement efforts and foster a work ethic of accountability.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in project management/software development environment, along with a minimum of three years’ experience in related role(s) required.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills required. Active listening skills are strongly desired.
- English at C1-C2 (Advanced — Proficient) level minimum is required.
- Passionate about delivering excellence in customer service within a team environment.
- Quick learner, self-starter and ability to work well autonomously and with others.
- PMP certification is a strong plus.
- Ability to capture and analyze workflows and data related to process improvements and projects.
- Knowledge of SDLC processes and methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Iterative/Hybrid).
- Project Portfolio Management Systems related experience (Jira/Tempo/Confluence); Other software applications: MS Office, Google Workspace, Lucidchart, Smartsheet.
- Experience working within professional eCommerce delivery teams with a constant flow of projects with global brands, retailers, and innovators;
- A vibrant culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications, and access to clients;
- Flexible work schedule and benefits;
- Professional training and certifications.
Mira Commerce is a private California-based digital commerce solutions provider servicing global retailers, manufacturers, distributors, and brands since 2004. We are pioneers in eCommerce technology and innovations, and we work with leading technology vendors including KIBO Commerce, Salesforce, Netsuite, Magento, SAP, Microsoft, and others. Among our clients are Johnson & Johnson, Enesco, Mars, M&M’s, Mizuno, Gold’s Gym, and numerous other global and regional leaders in their respective industry verticals.
As we are growing across our service practices that include digital platforms implementation and systems integration, we have a number of positions open in our development centers. We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our global team and be part of evolution and innovation at Mira Commerce.