We are looking for a passionate, diligent and organized individual who will join our team as a QA engineer for our growing Business Intelligence and bespoke software solutions. We need to stress that the individual will need to tackle diverse and interesting challenges.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establish and maintain the data testing process
- Create test documentation and keep it up-to-date
- Manual testing of data transformations
- Estimation of testing efforts
- Create test cases based on requirements, execute tests and report progress
- Analyse and review requirements and project documentation
- Liaise with development teams, local & remote team members regarding requirement clarifications and quality expectations.
- Optimization through automation — provide innovative solutions to improve processes.
Training and mentoring will be provided to develop the individual’s business domain knowledge as required.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in quality assurance
- Experience creating test strategies /test plans
- Experience maintaining test documentation (checklists, test cases, etc.)
- Knowledge of various software testing techniques and methods, as well as experience applying them
- Experience in SQL
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Spoken and written English (B1+)
- Eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom or Ukraine
- Experience with BI platforms (Tableau, Power Bi)
- Experience with JIRA / Azure DevOps
- Good listener and a team-player
- Interest in learning the business practices
- Comfortable working remotely with collaboration via video conferencing