We are looking for a passionate, diligent, and organized individual who will join our team as a Support Engineer for our growing B2B data, business intelligence, and bespoke software solutions. We need to stress that the individual will need to tackle diverse and interesting challenges. There is a significant opportunity to grow within this role with regard to responsibilities and ultimately your salary compensation.
- Be the first point of contact for client technical support requests.
- Fully understand, qualify and capture client requirements, triage requests, provide client feedback and resolve issues where possible.
- Liaise with other MTS subject matter experts for more complex requests
- Engage and manage customer relationships, understanding the needs of the customer, providing effective solutions, ensuring successful delivery of projects, programs and consistently drive excellent customer experience and service.
- Liaise with development teams, local & remote team members regarding requirement clarifications and quality expectations.
- As your business and product knowledge grows you will be expected to participate in sessions with the development teams to help improve the solutions.
Training and mentoring will be provided to develop the individual’s business domain knowledge as required.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 2 years of support experience.
- Analytically minded and capable of performing logical root cause analysis.
- Strong fundamental IT skills — including familiarity with VPN, remote server access etc.
- SQL knowledge
- Able to triage and manage multiple support requests.
- An excellent communicator
- Good spoken and written English (B2+)
Nice to Have:
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with BI Tools (Tableau, Power BI)
- Basic knowledge of IIS
- Attention in details
- Good listener (there is a consultancy element to the role)
- Significant interest in learning the business practices
- Comfortable working remotely with collaboration via video conferencing and from the office
- Might be required to travel