At the heart of Mind Studios is the concept of turning ideas into working businesses, which makes us trusted partners. Due to the steady inflow of 2-3 new projects a month from the US, Europe, Asia, Australia, we’re growing. If you share our mindful approach, we can offer you dream work.
In this role, you will
- Implement projects from beginning to end based on requirements
- Update/maintain the code base for existing products
- Participation in prioritization and estimation of tasks
- Research and evaluation of new technical solutions
- Work with designers, project managers, and other engineers on a wide array of projects
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of experience
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience with at least one CSS-preprocessor (Stylus, Sass, Less) or PostCSS
- Experience with at least one task runner (Webpack, Parcel, Gulp)
- Experience with Git
- English Intermediate.
What we offer:
- Building expert teams hungry for knowledge and aiming to create products that stand out — we support and encourage our teams to take up courses, visit conferences, learn and develop as professionals and as people
- Doing a job that’s high-quality and successful — we prefer projects that are interesting, ambitious, and allow us the time and opportunity to grow
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development, personal development plan with maximized opportunities for skills upgrade
- Offering our employees the freedom and flexibility to work comfortably on projects that matter to them, so that they could do their best. We stick to trust and loyalty when everything is based on your own task estimates
- We allocate a highly generous budget for education depending on the employee’s level
- Code review
- Regular Web clubs
- Office with option for occasional remote work
- Paid vacations (18 business days) and sick leave
- Transparency — monthly reports on company’s state of affairs
What differs us from others?
We are focused on results, not on processes, although we make sure there is no mess.
You are going to have a solid influence on the product and its future strategy.
We build products for users, not for clients, and sometimes it is OK to say reasoned “No” to the customer.