We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to work on a city micromobility app (U.S. and European markets). Join us to make a difference in the city environment!
We invite a skilled designer to work on an app that operates cities’ micromobility infrastructure. This app is used rental services and also aims to ensure the safety of all road users. So the job combines interesting and challenging tasks and a good purpose!
What we expect from you:
• 5+ years of mobile app product design experience
• Strong technical background
• Figma, Zeplin, Adobe (knowledge of any 3D programs would be a benefit)
• Experience with the successful launching of mobile apps and web products
• Advanced or High Intermediate level of English
What you’ll be doing:
• Work closely with Product Owner, OS/Android Team, Frontend, Backend, and Data Analysts to design highly impactful features.
• Develop interactive mockups to help users and engineers generate feedback for evolving designs
• Create low-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes
• Create scalable creative experiences that improve the usability
• Provide creative input/ideas regarding functionality and implementation.
• Conduct design reviews with stakeholders
What we offer:
• Medical insurance
• Paid vacation and sick leaves
• Remote or In-office work (option of your choice)
• Regular feedback sessions