MYTHREAL brings the next groundbreaking revolution into the mobile games industry. Our unique technology connects any game to any CTV/OTT platform and by that enables anyone to play any game in a serverless mode, with zero latency but with the complete feel of a console like gaming.
We are well funded and have great backers and a very strong Tech core team that we now want to expand.
We are looking for people that will share our passion for games, video, compression and the deep connection between them.
What will you do?
We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer that is also an expert in compression and working with TCP/UDP protocols.
In this job you’ll be required to:
1. Design and implement the architecture of the solution
2. Find ways to improve in significant ways current technologies in the video/image and sound compression methods and algorithms
3. Build the communication between the mobile OS (Android, iOS) and the company’s servers
4. Build the communication between the mobile OS and various end points such as Roku, Amazon, FireTV, various streamers and smart TV etc.
5. Implement the solution on the client side.
What skills do you need?
To lead this activity you’ll need to have as a must the following skills:
1. Significant experience in TCP/UDP protocols
2. Experience in video, image and sound compression technologies
3. Significant experience in designing and implementing advanced algorithms
4. Basic (at least) knowledge of of various OS
5. Significant experience in Lossy and/or Lossless Compression Algorithms
6. Dev language — #C
7. Tech stack — .net 5.0
8. Ability to work independently on various projects
9. Self and fast learner and researcher that can take an HL project, research and find
relevant solutions, design and implement them
10. Fast pace person that can work in uncertain environment and changing paces
11. Passion for games, data, right architecture and know-how of how to scale up quickly
If you also have knowledge and experience in Unity it is a big advantage.
Company website: mythreal.io