Experience as editorial assistant or content manager
Experience with WP, Excel and Google Doc
Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Demonstrated ability to deliver results, prioritize activities, and to manage time effectively.
• Competitive compensation
• Challenging work in an international company
• Ukrainian labor legislation guarantees
• Annual paid vacations (20 working days)
• External and internal professional trainings and certifications
• Corporate English classes with native speakers
• Convenient location (3 min from Shulyavskaya metro station)
• Opportunity for professional growth.
Assistance to all project staff
Posting in the WP and social networks
Making adjustments (replacing pictures, text amendments)
Formatting and structuring of outgoing articles
Improvement and quality control of output content
MGID Inc. is a Santa-Monica based global pioneer in native advertising that provides tailored solutions for advertisers, affiliate marketers, online stores, webmasters, web marketers, brand managers, performance-driven media buyers and publishers on one integrated platform. It’s the place where all participants of the native advertising ecosystem meet, greet and find solutions for their very specific needs.
MGID Inc. has been operating at the global market for more than 10 years.
Our mission is to deliver high value to consumers of digital content and all participants of the native advertising ecosystem.