The project we are working on is an outsourcing service that integrates with third-party systems to provide customer experience services. We have been working on this project for 5 years, it has grown from a startup to a successful product. Now the stage of active development is continuing.
The client is an early-stage startup in San Francisco seeking to disrupt the tired and ineffective customer service model.
Automation Tools: Java 8, JDK 1.8.0, Selenide 4.11.1, Maven 3.6.1, Selenoid, Jenkins, Allure Test Report 2.6.0
Manual Tools: TestRail, Jenkins, AWS, Kibana, Robo 3T, Postman
General stack: React.js, Redux, TypeScript, Node.js, Express.js, Parse, Kafka, MongoDB, AWS (SQS, KMS, S3). Microservices
• Lots of third-party API integrations;
• The platform has a live production, and features in the release begin to be used immediately;
• It is possible to communicate directly with the customer, which gives you the opportunity to improve your English.
Scope of tasks and ownership:
• Implement automated tests for the new features that are being added to the platform each release;
• Maintain existing smoke and regression test suites. Debug and find root cause of regression failures and take appropriate actions by logging bugs in JIRA or make necessary changes to the script;
• Help identify gaps in the existing automation coverage;
• Working closely with our cross-functional teams consisting of designers, product managers, and software engineers in an agile, fast-paced environment;
• Track and analyze test results and work closely with developers to isolate and reproduce defects;
• Own quality of the assigned features.
What You’ll need:
• 4+ years of experience working with development and QA as SDET or automation engineer;
• Ability to write Java-based automated tests on Selenoid\Selenium;
• Experience with automated performance or load testing, JMeter or similar tool;
• Experience automating API tests, Web UI Testing, WebSocket;
• Experience with non-relational databases such as MongoDB;
• Experience troubleshooting and solving technical problems;
• Ability to work independently to remove roadblocks;
• Good communication skills;
• Familiarity with test engineering tools such as Eclipse/IntelliJ, JIRA, GIT, Jenkins, Docker, and other standard QA and development tools;
• Experience with cloud service providers like AWS will be a plus;
• Level of English Upper-Intermediate and above.
• No micromanagement and high level of autonomy;
• Freedom to engage in decision-making and implementation;
• Ability to work in a team of professionals (the ratio of middle and above specialists 80/20);
• Participation in the development of high-quality products;
• Direct communication with clients on a partnership level;
• Professional development opportunities ($500 education budget, well-managed processes, communities, internal library);
• Health insurance;
• $500 extra for the health care, sports or mental health;
• Accounting services;
• 20 paid working days off and 10 days sick leave;
• Opportunity to work remotely;
• Soulful team buildings and corporate events.
Join us and be among those who care!