We work with an early-stage startup in San Francisco seeking to disrupt an inefficient customer service model.
Our project is an outsourcing service that integrates with third-party systems to provide customer experience services.
Stack: React.js v.16.13.0, Redux, TypeScript, Node.js, Express.js, Parse, Kafka, MongoDB, AWS (SQS, KMS, S3), Microservices.
- Lots of third-party API integrations;
- The platform has a live production, and features in the release begin to be used immediately;
- It is possible to communicate directly with the customer, which gives you the opportunity to improve your English;
- Opportunity to develop coding and design skills both on the back-end and front-end sides.
Scope of tasks and ownership:
- Research of 3rd-party systems, their structures and API;
- 3rd-party integrations;
- Troubleshooting, reverse engineering of the existing codebase;
- Integration solutions design;
- Writing unit tests;
- Code review;
- Communicating with the entire development team, including the team in the USA;
- Working with business requirements from clarification to ready state;
- Ability to propose new ideas that can be added to the workflow.
What You’ll need:
- 2+ years of experience building Web Applications;
- Experience of working with Node.js or desire to switch to JS stack from other programming languages;
- Experience with non-relational databases such as MongoDB;
- Understanding Basics Design Patterns;
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals, data structures, algorithms and object-oriented design practices;
- Following the basic programming principles (DRY, KISS, Abstraction Principle, Avoid Creating a YAGNI);
- Experience in unit testing;
- At least intermediate level of English.
- No micromanagement and high level of autonomy;
- Freedom to engage in decision-making and implementation;
- Ability to work in a team of professionals (the ratio of middle and above specialists 80/20);
- Participation in the development of high-quality products;
- Direct communication with clients on a partnership level;
- Professional development opportunities ($500 education budget, well-managed processes, communities, internal library);
- Health insurance;
- $500 extra for the health care, sports or mental health;
- Accounting services;
- 20 paid working days off and 10 days sick leave;
- Opportunity to work remotely;
- Relocation reimbursement;
- Soulful team buildings and corporate events.
Join us and be among those who care!