We are looking for QA Engineer who are willing to work with different stacks and different projects in the support phase.
There are about 6 projects in this department, mainly working on small queries for different projects within deadlines, also the ability to improve your skills in manual and automation testing, writing documentation.
Our support department deals with finished or new small projects and consist of 2 developers, 1 QA, 1 DevOps, 1 Manager, dedicated team contract.
Stack: BE: PHP, Java, .Net, Node, Python, Ruby;
FE: Angular, Angular.js, React;
DB: MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB;
Other: Redis, Kafka, RabbitMQ.
QA tools: Jira, TestRail, Postman, Swagger, Charles/Fiddler, Chrome DevTools, Jenkins.
What’s interesting about the project?
- Stability of work;
- Perspective of automation and improvement of existing skills;
- The ability to work with a different technology stack;
- Diversity of tasks.
Scope of tasks and ownership:
- Software quality assurance;
- Analysis and testing of requirements (discussion, amendments, improvements);
- Writing and supporting various test artifacts (test cases, checklists);
- Performing functional, UI / UX, regression, and smoke testing;
- Bugs detection and documentation in the bug-tracking system (Jira), control of the bug life cycle;
- Test planning, improving or optimizing processes;
- Teamwork on planning, defining approaches, and methods of testing that minimize risks in terms of product quality;
- Constant interaction within the Scrum team;
- Validation and testing of requirements in close cooperation with BA.
- Experience in testing web and Client / Server applications from 1.5 years;
- Experience in creating checklists and test cases in accordance with the requirements of development, their regular updating, as well as the creation of business cases in accordance with the requirements of development;
- Understanding the software development cycle;
- Understanding APIs and how to use / interpret them;
- Understanding of HTTP methods and status codes, skills of using web developer tools for problem analysis;
- Gray Box and Black Box testing experience;
- Experience with bug tracking systems (Jira);
- Basic skills of working with SQL and NoSQL databases (for example, Redis, PostgreSQL);
- Level of English Intermediate and above.
- No micromanagement and high level of autonomy;
- Freedom to engage in decision-making and implementation;
- Ability to work in a team of professionals (the ratio of middle and above specialists 80/20);
- Participation in the development of high-quality products;
- Direct communication with clients on a partnership level;
- Professional development opportunities ($500 education budget, well-managed processes, communities, internal library);
- Health insurance;
- $500 extra for the health care, sports or mental health;
- Accounting services;
- 20 paid working days off and 10 days sick leave;
- Opportunity to work remotely;
- Relocation reimbursement;
- Soulful team buildings and corporate events.
Join us and be among those who care!