We’re developing a platform that simplifies intercommunication between USA healthcare market players and their internal business processes. Development stream where the position is open works on data ingestion pipeline, analytics, and report generation. We’re using Scrum processes and most up-to-date tools and techniques.
This position offers the opportunity to work with US and Argentinian teams to provide quality of requirements and build pipelines. The domain is complex, implemented data pipelines are also complex. It also gives a great opportunity to work with automation.
We are looking for a person who can provide quality (not just testing) of requirements and implemented functionality.
Tech Stack & QA tools: NiFi, Debezium, Snowflake, Python, AWS, TestRail.
Analytics team: 3 SE, 2 QA; Platform team: 11 SE, 3 QA.
Scope of tasks and ownership:
- Requirements testing, help in the discovery of gaps;
- Analysis of data structures and help with processing pipelines Design to prevent issues and edge cases in early stages (which are pretty common, as data is rarely well-defined);
- Regression testing;
- Test-cases automation.
What You’ll need:
- Experience in testing web and Client / Server applications for 4 years;
- Solid understanding of Data Processing;
- Solid understanding of technologies and “how it all works under the hood”;
- Good analytical and systematic skills;
- Good understanding of Test Cases Design Principles;
- Strong working knowledge of databases;
- Level of English Upper-Intermediate and above;
- Ability to shift working time to 8 pm.
- No micromanagement;
- Freedom to engage in decision-making and implementation;
- Ability to work in a team of professionals (the ratio of middle and above specialists 80/20);
- Participation in the development of high-quality products;
- Direct communication with clients on a partnership level;
- Professional development opportunities ($500 education budget, well-managed processes, communities, internal library);
- Health insurance;
- $500 extra for health care, sports, or mental health;
- Accounting services;
- 20 paid working days off and 10 days sick leave;
- Opportunity to work remotely;
- Relocation reimbursement;
- Soulful team buildings and corporate events.
Join us and be among those who care!