We are looking for an Administrative Director who will take responsibility for the entire administrative flow that supports company employees from the first day to offboarding, including finance, legal, IT, administration, procurement, and logistics. We need to keep things legal, cost-effective, efficient, convenient, and safe.
- 2 offices, remote work format, and plans to extend in Europe;
- Team of 3 Office Managers, 2 Accountants, and System Administrator;
- Well-established work processes.
Scope of tasks and ownership:
- Selection of suppliers, procurement, and logistics;
- Management of the organizational phase of internal and external events;
- Manage company’s offices in Ukraine and outside, including remote office;
- Manage administrative and IT team to ensure in-time support to employees needs;
- Collaborate with all management staff to identify and deliver the required administrative support operations for the organization;
- Coordination of accounting and legal aspects, including work with external consultants;
- Control and accounting of operating expenses (OPEX), formation and provision of regular reporting;
- Building a system for storing and administering information;
- Development of regulatory documents, regulations, descriptions of business processes, and control over their implementation;
- Develop and manage administrative budgets for departments and projects within the company.
What You’ll need:
- At least 3 years of proven experience in administration or operations;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Strategic thinker;
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English;
- Ability to work with documentation (accounts, acts, contracts);
- Budget management experience;
- Reliable and self-motivated;
- Diplomacy and negotiation skills, people-management skills;
- Broad knowledge of business departments and their functions;
- Exceptional organizational skills, superior problem-solving skills;
- Understanding of Ukrainian and European legal base;
- Growth mindset — can google and learn fast;
- Knowledge of digital automation tools — Trello, Google Tables, ERP, etc.
- No micromanagement;
- Freedom to engage in decision-making and implementation;
- Ability to work in a team of professionals;
- Professional development opportunities ($500 education budget, well-managed processes, communities, internal library);
- Health insurance;
- $500 extra for health care, sports, or mental health;
- Accounting services;
- 20 paid working days off and 10 days sick leave;
- Opportunity to work remotely;
- Relocation reimbursement;
- Soulful team buildings and corporate events.
Join us and be among those who care!