We are looking for a Head of Delivery PMO with leadership experience to set up a systematic management of the competency. Currently, the team consists of 4 PMs, and we are going to gradually grow.
Our company has a balanced matrix structure with line and delivery managers. At the moment there are 12 projects in active development by teams of up to 10 people each.
All projects run Agile (mainly Scrum) with fixed time and budget, but variable scope.
• Decision-making freedom — you can implement practices and try things out;
• Working with startups and product companies;
• Open and direct communication with the clients;
• Product development in outsource;
• Strong independent teams;
• Agile environment;
• We value team sustainability and high quality over quick results.
Scope of tasks and ownership:
• Manage client project portfolio (budgeting, resources planning, risk management, projects execution, etc.);
• Delivery management competency development (project and team level);
• Line management for delivery managers (hiring, coaching, performance review, etc.);
• Build and maintain healthy community of agile delivery managers;
• Evolve and maintain agile & product mindset;
• Support pre-sales team on early stages of engagements;
• Establish continuous improvement process and learning culture at department level;
• Add transparency and alignment to department level operations.
• Solid experience in a similar position;
• Deep understanding of IT outsourcing delivery processes;
• Good enough understanding of software engineering and architecture to remove obstacles and impediment at portfolio level;
• Basic of MBA, modern digital products and startup industries understanding to have a good context of value delivered by projects to our customers;
• Lean/Agile thinker;
• System thinking — ability to switch between portfolio, project and team level processes;
• Advanced understanding of scrum and project management principles;
• Great team facilitation & community management skills (meeting, workshops, etc.);
• Operations management skills (process management, setting and achieving KPI/scorecards);
• People management skills — empowerment, coaching, mentoring, etc.;
• Fact checking, strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Good communication, presentation skills and English.
• No micromanagement;
• Freedom to engage in decision-making and implementation;
• Ability to work in a team of professionals (the ratio of middle and above specialists 80/20);
• Participation in the development of high-quality products;
• Direct communication with clients on a partnership level;
• Professional development opportunities ($500 education budget, well-managed processes, communities, internal library);
• Health insurance;
• $500 extra for the health care, sports or mental health;
• Accounting services;
• 20 paid working days off and 10 days sick leave;
• Opportunity to work remotely;
• Relocation reimbursement;
• Soulful team buildings and corporate events.
Join us and be among those who care!