We are creating a system which integrates with a variety of online games and allows users to join groups and hold tournaments. Tournaments can be held both by friends among themselves, and, for example, by famous streamers with spectators.
The project passed beta testing (9000 users) and now is at the active development stage. The next stage will be the launch of the production market-ready system, which will include mobile and web applications.
The project is constantly expanding with new features and integrations with new games. Integrations are planned both with large triple-A projects and with indie developers. We are now completing integration with League of Legends. Furthermore, there is integration with Delivery Dash. The prospect of the project’s development is to scale the application and create partner integrations.
Team: 2SE (Middle & TL), Senior DevOps, QA, BA, DM;
What’s interesting about this project?
- The project is growing rapidly;
- The project allows you to work with integrations and ensure their quality;
- We have an initiative and cohesive team;
- New ideas are welcomed, considered and implemented, depending on the objective need;
- Integration and interaction with servers and games of famous gamedev companies (EA Games, Riot, Steam);
- We plan to work with crypto tokens and fiat payments, internal user wallet, payment systems and conversion of fiat/crypto payments.
Scope of tasks and ownership:
- Developing new functionalities by well-written acceptance criterias;
- Communication with a client about new features, and their feasibility. Preparing technical acceptance criterias for stories;
- Designing technical solutions for different client initiatives.
What You’ll need:
- 4+ years of software development experience;
- Experience with NodeJS;
- High level of autonomy;
- Reverse engineering and ongoing refactoring of existing codebase;
- Good architecture-level of the whole system;
- Knowledge of the principles of clean code and the ability to apply them;
- Experience in unit- or system testing;
- Experience with DB (MongoDB, PostgreSQL, etc.);
- Good communication skills & Intermediate level of English.
- No micromanagement;
- Freedom to engage in decision-making and implementation;
- Ability to work in a team of professionals (the ratio of middle and above specialists 80/20);
- Participation in the development of high-quality products;
- Direct communication with clients on a partnership level;
- Professional development opportunities ($500 education budget, well-managed processes, communities, internal library);
- Health insurance;
- $500 extra for health care, sports, or mental health;
- Accounting services;
- 20 paid working days off and 10 days sick leave;
- Opportunity to work remotely;
- Relocation reimbursement;
- Soulful team buildings and corporate events.
Join us and be among those who care!