We are looking for a BA with leadership experience to manage our Business Analyst Office, which currently consists of 3 persons. After onboarding into the role, you can also work part-time on one of our projects.
BAs in our company act as problem solvers for the clients and are focused on business, not just features.
- Decision-making freedom — you can implement practices and try things out;
- Working with startups and product companies;
- Open and direct communication with the clients;
- Product development in outsource;
- Strong independent teams;
- Agile environment.
Scope of tasks and ownership:
- Align BA office strategy with company strategy;
- Bring Agile mindset to BA competency and processes;
- Revisit BA competency matrix;
- Revisit BA career path;
- Develop BA office structure and build high performance team;
- Setup and manage internal resource management process;
- Grow BA talent pool;
- Built and maintain healthy BA community and culture;
- Establish continuous improvement and learning;
- Support pre-sales team with BA competency.
What You’ll need:
- 5+ years of Business Analyst experience in the IT field;
- Experience in leading and mentoring BA teams;
- Great meeting facilitation skills (meeting, workshops, etc.);
- Good understanding of software development methodologies;
- Solid understanding of SDLC;
- Knowledge of business structure;
- Communication and negotiation skills;
- Analytical thinking and problem solving;
- Expert in visual modeling;
- Attention to details;
- Great organizational skills;
- Lean/Agile thinker;
- Upper-intermediate level of spoken and written English.
- No micromanagement and high level of autonomy;
- Freedom to engage in decision-making and implementation;
- Ability to work in a team of professionals (the ratio of middle and above specialists 80/20);
- Participation in the development of high-quality products;
- Direct communication with clients on a partnership level;
- Professional development opportunities ($500 education budget, well-managed processes, communities, internal library);
- Health insurance;
- $500 extra for the health care, sports or mental health;
- Accounting services;
- 20 paid working days off and 10 days sick leave;
- Opportunity to work remotely;
- Relocation reimbursement;
- Soulful team buildings and corporate events.
Join us and be among those who care!