We are developing a platform for music artists, where it will be possible to generate NFT to sell a musical composition. The platform will consist of a cross-platform mobile application and a web version, it is also planned to create an auction.
Stack: React.js, Python, Django, React Native, Redis, PostgreSQL, Firebase.
Scheduled test coverage and CI setup;
Scrum development, one-week sprints.
What’s interesting about this project:
- This is a new startup;
- Working with NFT and Blockchain to generate it;
- Development is being done in accordance with all quality standards;
- Already made RoadMap and plans for a year of time.
Scope of tasks and ownership:
- New functionality implementation (epics/stories);
- Writing tests (unit, integration);
What You’ll need:
- 2+ years of software development experience;
- Experience with one of the modern JS frameworks (React is preferable);
- Experience with DB;
- Understanding the architecture of web applications;
- Understanding Basics Design Patterns;
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals, data structures, algorithms and object-oriented design practices;
- Following the basic programming principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS, Abstraction Principle, Avoid Creating a YAGNI);
- Experience in unit/integration testing (Jest, Enzyme);
- At least intermediate level of English.
- No micromanagement;
- Freedom to engage in decision-making and implementation;
- Ability to work in a team of professionals (the ratio of middle and above specialists 80/20);
- Participation in the development of high-quality products;
- Direct communication with clients on a partnership level;
- Professional development opportunities ($500 education budget, well-managed processes, communities, internal library);
- Health insurance;
- $500 extra for the health care, sports or mental health;
- Accounting services;
- 20 paid working days off and 10 days sick leave;
- Opportunity to work remotely;
- Relocation reimbursement;
- Soulful team buildings and corporate events.
Join us and be among those who care!