We are developing a cloud storage platform that would allow creating virtual storages based on the resources of distributed data centers.
The main feature of the project is to ensure transparent work with virtual storage from various cloud providers.
Serverless architecture (FaaS).
What’s interesting about this project:
- The project was created from scratch by our team, and has a very good architecture (linters, tests, documentation on folder structure, naming files). You won’t have to fix bugs for months;
- There are quite interesting tasks without ready-made solutions (for example, implementation of a module for Sankey diagrams with custom design);
- Our project is always kept up to date. We update everything to the latest versions;
- On the project you can offer your own ideas (new features);
- If you would like, you can also try Back End Development ;
- There are plans for numerous new features;
- There is an opportunity to develop skills and to try new things.
Scope of tasks and ownership:
- Development / improvement of the current architecture;
- Investigation / decomposition of new epics;
- Close cooperation with the U.S. team;
- Development and improvement of CI/CD pipelines;
- Conducting researches (for example for D3, PingOne);
- Writing tests (unit/integration);
- Data visualization (D3);
- Description and support of technical documentation in Confluence;
- Analysis and research of new solutions.
What You’ll need:
- 2+ years of experience building web applications;
- Experience with one of the modern JS frameworks (React is preferable);
- Experience with databases;
- Understanding the architecture of web applications;
- Understanding Basics Design Patterns;
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals, data structures, algorithms and object-oriented design practices;
- Following the basic programming principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS, Abstraction Principle, Avoid Creating a YAGNI);
- Experience in unit/integration testing (Jest, Enzyme);
- At least intermediate level of English.
- No micromanagement;
- Freedom to engage in decision-making and implementation;
- Ability to work in a team of professionals (the ratio of middle and above specialists 80/20);
- Participation in the development of high-quality products;
- Direct communication with clients on a partnership level;
- Professional development opportunities ($500 education budget, well-managed processes, communities, internal library);
- Health insurance;
- $500 extra for the health care, sports or mental health;
- Accounting services;
- 20 paid working days off and 10 days sick leave;
- Opportunity to work remotely;
- Relocation reimbursement;
- Soulful team buildings and corporate events.
Join us and be among those who care!