We are looking for an Agile Delivery Manager / Scrum Master to work potentially with several projects.
The main project is a healthcare platform, which purpose is the development of a comprehensive sophisticated solution to drive negotiations between USA healthcare players.
Key technical aspects: complicated code base, service-oriented microservice architecture, infrastructure as a code, low downtime, SOC2 compliance, release planning.
Stack: Java 11, Angular, Spring Cloud, AWS. . We work according to Scrum, with TDD and CI practices, 2-weeks sprints.
A few more projects will be added later. All projects run Agile (mainly Scrum).
- Decision-making freedom — you can implement practices and try things out;
- Open and direct communication with the Product Owner from client side;
- Product development in outsource;
- Working with startups and product companies;
- Strong independent teams;
- Agile environment.
Scope of tasks and ownership:
- Project planning & forecasting;
- Kicking-off new projects;
- Leading and enabling teams;
- Coaching team and PO;
- Understanding project goals, constraints, and how they can be achieved by the team;
- Understanding how the resulting solution/product will affect the business;
- Organize people into teams and ensure a steady workflow;
- Work with risks and remove obstacles in the way of the team’s work;
- Conducting effective meetings that lead to the goal;
- Maintaining a positive team atmosphere and a high level of motivation;
- Ensuring constructive, transparent, and on-time communication for all project participants;
- Communicate changes to all participants in the process and implement them confidently when necessary.
What You’ll need:
- 2+ years of project management experience with IT projects;
- Solid understanding of software development;
- Lean/Agile mindset evangelist;
- Good planning and time management skills;
- Good communication skills and English;
- Feeling good with uncertainty and emergent requirements;
- Team leading & enabling skills (coaching, mentoring, motivation, impediments removing etc.);
- Great meeting facilitation skills;
- Applying system thinking;
- Understanding and applying Scrum.
- No micromanagement;
- Freedom to engage in decision-making and implementation;
- Ability to work in a team of professionals (the ratio of middle and above specialists 80/20);
- Participation in the development of high-quality products;
- Direct communication with clients on a partnership level;
- Professional development opportunities ($500 education budget, well-managed processes, communities, internal library);
- Health insurance;
- $500 extra for the health care, sports or mental health;
- Accounting services;
- 20 paid working days off and 10 days sick leave
- Opportunity to work remotely;
- Relocation reimbursement;
- Soulful team buildings and corporate events.
Join us and be among those who care!