The project goal is testing viral diseases, including COVID, for business, clinics, and home use.
We are developing a platform that consists of devices, their firmware, two mobile applications, desktop application and various inner administrative applications.
We already have one firmware engineer in our team who does the devices’ firmware, and now we are looking for a second to enhance the team.
C, C++, Nordic SDK, FreeRTOS, additional Node.js and Python;
Infrastructure: AWS, Docker, Bitbucket Pipelines, Jenkins
- Healthcare domain and the goal of the project — is to solve real problems
- New project, ambitious plans on growth
- Ability to make technical and architectural decisions
- Involved clients
- Product is complex in its nature, regarding logic and implementation
- Ownership of the component — when you’re creating something — it is your responsibility to make it work
- HIPAA Compliance
- High focus on data security.
Scope of tasks and ownership:
- Firmware development for a hardware piece to fulfill new requirements;
- Writing documentation for data transfer protocol, etc.;
- Unit tests development;
- Unifying two different versions of firmware to a unified firmware to comply with different versions of products;
- Find the best possible solutions for business problems
- Regular agile ceremonies: brainstorming, planning, estimating, aligning with other teams
- Predict/find and solve dependencies
- 3-5+ years of experience in developing software, preferably firmware, for Real-Time communication embedded systems;
- Good understanding of processor architecture, SW-HW interfaces and Operating Systems;
- Experience with Nordic SoC, Nordic SDK and FreeRTOS;
- At least Intermediate level of English.
- No micromanagement;
- Freedom to engage in decision-making and implementation;
- Ability to work in a team of professionals (the ratio of middle and above specialists 80/20);
- Participation in the development of high-quality products;
- Direct communication with clients on a partnership level;
- Professional development opportunities ($500 education budget, well-managed processes, communities, internal library);
- Health insurance;
- $500 extra for the health care, sports or mental health;
- Accounting services;
- 20 paid working days off and 10 days sick leave;
- Opportunity to work remotely;
- Relocation reimbursement;
- Soulful team buildings and corporate events.
Join us and be among those who care!