We are looking for an Agile Delivery Manager / Scrum Master to work potentially with several projects.
The main project is digital products for stores of one of the world’s famous manufacturers of sports outfits, which are intended to increase customers’ experience and bring it to another level. Recently we have successfully launched an interactive table, which identifies and compares the characteristics of the goods that are placed on. We are currently working on a system to manage all the possible displays in the stores, the list of which is constantly growing.
Key technical aspects: Node.js, Express, React.js, MySQL, AWS, Docker, WebGL.
Architecture: microservices. Scrum/XP development, 1-week sprints.
A few more projects will be added later. All projects run Agile (mainly Scrum).
- Decision-making freedom — you can implement practices and try things out;
- Open and direct communication with the Product Owner from client side;
- Product development in outsource;
- Working with startups and product companies;
- Strong independent teams;
- Agile environment.
Scope of tasks and ownership:
- Project planning & forecasting;
- Kicking-off new projects;
- Leading and enabling teams;
- Coaching team and PO;
- Understanding project goals, constraints, and how they can be achieved by the team;
- Understanding how the resulting solution/product will affect the business;
- Organize people into teams and ensure a steady workflow;
- Work with risks and remove obstacles in the way of the team’s work;
- Conducting effective meetings that lead to the goal;
- Maintaining a positive team atmosphere and a high level of motivation;
- Ensuring constructive, transparent, and on-time communication for all project participants;
- Communicate changes to all participants in the process and implement them confidently when necessary.
What You’ll need:
- 2+ years of project management experience with IT projects;
- Solid understanding of software development;
- Lean/Agile mindset evangelist;
- Good planning and time management skills;
- Good communication skills and English;
- Feeling good with uncertainty and emergent requirements;
- Team leading & enabling skills (coaching, mentoring, motivation, impediments removing etc.);
- Great meeting facilitation skills;
- Applying system thinking;
- Understanding and applying Scrum.
- No micromanagement;
- Freedom to engage in decision-making and implementation;
- Ability to work in a team of professionals (the ratio of middle and above specialists 80/20);
- Participation in the development of high-quality products;
- Direct communication with clients on a partnership level;
- Professional development opportunities ($500 education budget, well-managed processes, communities, internal library);
- Health insurance and extra $300 for the healthcare;
- Accounting services;
- 20 paid working days off and 10 days sick leave;
- Opportunity to work remotely;
- Relocation reimbursement;
- Soulful team buildings and corporate events.
Join us and be among those who care!