We are looking for a React Engineer to participate in a project from scratch.
The project will be a B2B telehealth platform that is similar to a video conference solution for Doctor-Patients at the hospitals.
Our client is a world-famous multinational electronics company. This is outstaff full-time position, and remote work is possible.
Scope of tasks and ownership:
- Analyzing and designing technical solutions;
- Development of new functionality;
- 3rd party integrations;
- Cloud API integration.
What You’ll need:
- 2+ years of software development experience;
- Experience with modern web frameworks (React is preferred);
- HTML5/SCSS, cross-browser layout;
- Web accessibility experience;
- Ability to work with high-level requirements and bring them to the ready state;
- WebRTC experience is preferred;
- At least intermediate level of English.
- No micromanagement;
- Freedom to engage in decision-making, and implementation;
- Ability to work in a team of professionals (the ratio of middle and above specialists 80/20);
- Participation in the development of high-quality products;
- Direct communication with clients on a partnership level;
- Professional development opportunities ($500 education budget, well-managed processes, communities, internal library);
- Health insurance;
- Accounting services;
- 30 paid calendar days off;
- Opportunity to work remotely;
- Relocation reimbursement;
- Soulful team buildings and corporate events.
Join us and let’s make this world and yourselves better!