We are looking for a React Native Engineer to participate in software development for Pick & Go stores.
The main feature of these stores is cash register absence, and that the payment is charged automatically according to the data from cameras and store shelves. Development is divided into three parts: mobile application for customers, application for staff, and admin part (web & mobile).
The developer will take care of the administrative application, and in the future, he/she will start developing the application for customers.
This is an office or remote full-time position, and our client is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of appliances and electronics.
Stack: React Native, Expo (v.41), MongoDB, AWS.
- Development of applications for Android / iOS / iPadOS, Web Browser using Expo framework;
- Development of application components with support for adaptive (responsive and adaptive design) behavior;
- Integration of applications with RestFul API;
- Communication with the customer’s team to identify High Level requirements;
- Analysis of the existing REST API and possible development / improvement.
- 2+ years of software development experience;
- Experience with React Native;
- Solid understanding of mobile development as well as React Native best practices;
- Experience with JS stack will be a huge plus;
- Application architecture ownership as well as code quality;
- Ability to implement custom UI components;
- Understanding of mobile-server communication mechanisms;
- Solid understanding of mobile-specific development aspects such as Push Notification, subscription, publishing to stores;
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms;
- Maintain code to ensure the product is of the highest quality;
- Intermediate or above English level.
As a plus:
- Experience with Expo;
- Experience with support of both smartphones and tablets;
- Strong knowledge of iOS/Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices;
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- No micromanagement;
- Freedom to engage in decision-making, and implementation;
- Ability to work in a team of professionals (the ratio of middle and above specialists 80/20);
- Participation in the development of high-quality products;
- Direct communication with clients on a partnership level;
- Professional development opportunities ($500 education budget, well-managed processes, communities, internal library);
- Health insurance;
- Accounting services;
- 30 paid calendar days off;
- Opportunity to work remotely;
- Relocation reimbursement;
- Soulful team buildings and corporate events.
Join us and let’s make this world and yourselves better!