We are looking for a Project/Delivery Manager to work potentially with several projects. The purpose of the main project is the development of a comprehensive sophisticated solution to drive negotiations between USA healthcare system players.
Key technical aspects: Complicated code base, service-oriented architecture, infrastructure as a code, low downtime, SOC2 compliance, release planning.
A few more projects will be added later. All projects run Agile (mainly Scrum).
- Management of the distributed Ukrainian team (up to 10 people) and several work pipelines;
- Ownership of the team commitments and responsibility for the outcome;
- Deep understanding of the real business needs;
- Improvement of client engagement;
- Improvement of the delivery process and product quality;
- Maintenance of processes transparency and commitments;
- Moderation of communications between the team and the client;
- Contribution to Agile Lean PMO.
- 2+ years of project management experience with long-lasting projects and middle-size teams;
- Technical background or solid understanding of software development;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving;
- Practical experience in Agile frameworks;
- Solid understanding of team roles;
- Solid understanding of SDLC;
- Conflict and risk management;
- Stakeholder management;
- Advanced level of English.
As a plus:
- Strong leadership skills;
- Ability to motivate and coach the team;
- Ability to negotiate with clients.
- No micromanagement;
- Freedom to engage in decision-making, and implementation;
- Ability to work in a team of professionals (the ratio of middle and above specialists 80/20);
- Participation in the development of high-quality products;
- Direct communication with clients on a partnership level;
- Professional development opportunities ($500 education budget, well-managed processes, communities, internal library);
- Health insurance;
- Accounting services;
- 30 paid calendar days off;
- Opportunity to work remotely;
- Relocation reimbursement;
- Soulful team buildings and corporate events.
Join us and let’s make this world and yourselves better!