• 2+ years in project management experience with long-lasting projects and middle-size teams;
• Technical background or solid understanding of software development;
• Critical thinking and problem-solving;
• Practical experience in Agile frameworks;
• Solid understanding of SDLC;
• Conflict and risk management;
• Stakeholder management;
• Advanced level of English.
• Strong leadership skills;
• Ability to motivate and coach the team;
• Ability to negotiate with clients.
• Competitive salary (the amount is discussed at the interview);
• Medical Insurance;
• 30 paid days off;
• Favorable conditions for relocation;
• Professional growth (English courses and conferences covered by the company, professional literature, and much more);
• Corporate holidays.
• Management of the distributed Ukrainian team (up to 10 people) and several work pipelines;
• Ownership of the team commitments and responsibility for the outcome;
• Deep understanding of the real business needs;
• Improvement of client engagement;
• Improvement of the delivery process and product quality;
• Maintenance transparency of processes and commitments;
• Moderation of communications between the team and the client;
• Contribution to Agile Lean PMO.
We are looking for a Project / Delivery Manager to work potentially with several projects.
The main project is devoted to creating a cloud storage platform that helps create virtual multi-tenant storages based on the resources of distributed data centers.
The main feature of the project is to provide transparent work with virtual storages in different cloud providers.
Key technical aspects: Microservices, .Net Core, Python, C#, Angular, Go, Docker, REST API, GRPC, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, AWS.
A few more projects (up to 3) will be added later. All projects run Agile (mainly Scrum).