Metro Global Ukraine is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our growing team. You’ll be engaged in developing the personalized gait manipulation treatment programs for people with knee, lower back and hip pain live well by improving their gait(walking mechanic).
• Strategically plan the future of production infrastructure, enable the growing scale of customers
• Facilitate high level of collaboration between development and operational teams by defining and implementing processes and tools, introduce practices to enable growing scale of R&D teams
• Participate in and contribute to the design and implementation of new projects
• Work with other teams to troubleshoot complex technical problems involving all layers of our application stack
• Collaborate with other teams and managers to facilitate cross-team communication and cooperation
Skills and Qualifications
• 6+ years hands-on experience as a DevOps for SaaS product company with high scale in a cloud environment
• Strong experience with AWS and vast usage of AWS services.
• Knowledge of CI/CD solutions (Git, Terraform, Jenkins, Helm, etc.)
• Containers and orchestrators (Docker, K8S/EKS, ECS/EC2/Fargate, ELB, etc.)
• System monitoring and centralized logging platforms (Datadog, Prometheus, ELK, etc.)
• Security and Backup: IAM, Cognito, Certificates, WAF, DB backups
• Ability to analyze complex issues at a detailed level and provide efficient solutions
• Experience as a member of the R&D team. Excellent collaboration skills.
• Competitive salary
• Long-term project
• Career perspectives
• Annual assessment and salary review
• Transparent and clear management
• Friendly colleagues and atmosphere
Extensive benefit package:
• Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• Paid vacation (21 working days)
• Financial bonuses
• Corporate gifts on special events
• Cookies and etc.
• Company parties and team buildings
• Nice corporate equipment
• Comfortable well-equipped office in the city center (with kitchen, meeting rooms and event space)