We are looking for comprehensive user, who would like to have ability to start professional carrier in multinational company, who don’t have work experience but have impetuous to self-development.
- Join to 1st level and then 2nd level support team for support corporate business applications to ensure efficient support and change management
- Support of expert users, communications with users by Jira service desk, phone, email, MS Teams
- Work closely with 3rd local and 4th global support teams
- Manage incidents resolution and escalate critical incidents to Global support team management and external provider
- Update of existing and creating of new local documentation/manuals for end users
- Problem management
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technologies or other relevant.
- 1+ years of relevant experience in business applications support or implementation projects will be an advantage
- Good knowledge OS MS Windows, MS Office, other Microsoft systems/apps
- Experience with the ServiceDesk application JIRA, Terasoft etc.
- Support different application (SAP, Oracle based, Web app, 1C, SQL Based, POS system)
- Experience with equipment (POS, Portable data terminal, Scales) will be an advantage
- Knowledge of SQL fundamentals will be an advantage
- Knowledge of PowerShell, Active directory, VBS, will be an advantage
- Analytical mind and problem-solving skills, high level of pro-activity
- Time scheduled work (weekends, holidays, shifts from 6:00 am or until 00:00 pm)
- Intermediate level of English
- Ability and desire to learn fast, team spirit and excellent communication skills
- Experience in multinational Retail, FMCG, company or bank is an advantage
- Remote work is possible