We are looking to hire a Senior Xamarin/.NET Developer who will work in a team of uniquely intelligent technologists to implement and extend groundbreaking web applications that make the world a better place!
You will participate in the creation of enterprise-class applications using proven design patterns on the latest technology platforms. This position requires a strong hands-on developer that will fully participate in the software development process — design, development, unit testing and technical documentation. You will use the Scrum development methodology to create 21st-century software solutions that set standards — from medical and construction software to education and games.
As a fast-growing company, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, team-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay, recognition, advancement opportunities and a great working environment.
• Experience with the Xamarin Platform (Forms, iOS, Android)
• Knowledge of the MVVM pattern — experience with Prism or MVVMCross
• Spoken and written English
• A passion for building great software
• Responsible and team-oriented person
• Experience in database design and implementation — SQLite and/or Microsoft SQL Server
• Experience in native development on iOS (Objective C/Swift) or Android (Java/Kotlin)
• Experience with ASP.NET MVC
• Experience with ASP.NET Web API 2
• Experience with .NET Core 2
• Variety of meaningful projects
• Latest technologies to choose from
• Work side-by-side with top engineers
• Challenging problems to solve
• Relocation assistance
• Develop software projects based on Xamarin and Microsoft .NET Framework in C#
• Participating in the development portion of software production
• Design and create web-services to interface with mobile applications
• Work with the latest development, mobile and server technologies from Microsoft and 3rd party APIs for payment processing, networking, messaging, etc.