We are looking for proactive, and professional SDET to support our Core team. In this role, you will design, write and automate test cases for testing software tools, perform troubleshooting and debugging of test failures.
• BS in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
• Working knowledge of Java or any other jvm language
• Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience
• Knowledge and experience in QA theory and testing techniques
• Understanding of application layer network protocols
• Database experience: MySQL
• Experience with Continuous Integration/Delivery tools (Jenkins)
• Experience with testing frameworks and libraries (TestNG, junit, Mockito)
• Highload experience
• Experience in REST API automation
• Experience in Performance testing is a plus
• Selenium, rest-assured
• Professional freedom and agility of processes;
• Tennis classes;
• English classes — from pre-int. to advanced level;
• Free MEGOGO subscription;
• Paid sick-leaves & 24 calendar vacation days;
• Reimbursement of self-development events, international events as well.
• Plan, develop and implement automated tests for microservices at the back-end
• Develop and extend automation test framework, infrastructure, tools
• Architect and implement functional, regression, exploratory tests
• Prepare test documentations (check lists, test suites) and execute manually test plans
• Analyse requirements and communicate with developers and other team members
MEGOGO (megogo.net) — is one of the worldwide-known media platforms and includes online-video, TV-channels and Live on each and every device and platform. For today our service has 80+ millions of users all over the planet.
Past 6 years of continuing MEGOGO development brought us unique delivery infrastructure, Smart TV applications for all vendors, IOS, Android and Windows phone mobile apps, multiple media players and application for VR.
Our team is skilled and experienced in using micro-services architecture, Big Data, Machine Learning and VR. And we hope you’re gonna join us to create and develop an innovative product for millions of our users!