The Head of Investor Relations is responsible for ensuring the company is appropriately and strategically positioned on the capital markets. The holder of this job is responsible for creating the appropriate strategy, framework, and tactics, as well as for providing a very compelling investor relations roadmap. The position requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills. It also requires the ability to carefully manage relationships outside the company in the equity research and investor community with constant work on increasing the value of the company, its shares and the ability to attract all types of financial resources and investments.
- Developing investor confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value;
- Developing and maintaining the constant growth of Company value, its shares, assets and equity;
- Developing a robust investor relations strategy and framework;
- Creating and managing a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between the Company and external capital markets;
- Managing equity research and investor relationships;
- Providing insights on market activity and presenting them to the leadership team;
- Analyzing and presenting financial trends, competitor behaviour, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business;
- Responsible for overseeing and managing quarterly earnings and conference calls, updating the Company’s site section for investors.
- University Degree in a relevant discipline is required. MBA, CFA, ACCA is a plus;
- Successful cases of funding attraction in IT/media will be a plus;
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in investors relations, corporate development, corporate strategy, strategy consulting, business development, investment banking, or related experience in the top position;
- Exceptional project management skills. Competent in project planning and execution;
- Exceptional research, strategic & financial analysis and financial models skills;
- Ability to formulate insights around complex business problems;
- Experience with presenting and influencing senior leadership, excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Fluent English.
What do we offer:
- Work in a stable company with more than 10-year history in the media market;
- The opportunity to participate in the creation of a media service of the future;
- Competitive salary;
- Free English lessons;
- Swimming lessons and table tennis lessons;
- Corporate psychologist;
- Discounts from partner brands for company employees.
Відповідаючи на вакансію і надіславши своє резюме в Компанію (ТОВ “МЕГОГО”), зареєстровану й діючу відповідно до законодавства України, реєстраційний номер 38347009, адреса: Україна, 01011, місто Київ, вул.Рибальська, будинок 22 (далі “Компанія”), ви підтверджуєте та погоджуєтеся з тим, що Компанія обробляє ваші особисті дані, представлені у вашому резюме, відповідно до Закону України “Про захист персональних даних” та правил GDPR.