- Familiar with any library or frameworks for Front-End development (ReactJS, NextJS)
- Solid foundation in Computer Science (algorithms, data structures, design patterns, etc.)
- Good communication skills and high level of spoken and written English.
- Bonus Skills:
- Experience with the modern tools for front-end development (CSS preprocessors, webpack, etc.) is an advantage.
- Experience with back-end development / integration (session handling, caching, multi threading)
What we offer:
- Permanent contract and immediate incorporation in a huge international project with talented colleagues;
- Flat hierarchy and short communication channels;
- Prompt takeover and responsibility in your area with a direct visible impact on the customer;
- An international motivated and innovational team;
- Flexible working hours;
- Free Coffee, drinks and snacks;
- In-company Training programs (English classes, Tech training);
- 18 days paid vacation, medical insurance, paid sick-leaves;
- Regular performance-based compensation reviews;
- Team buildings and corporate Events;
- Competitive salary
Project Technology Stack:
● ReactJS, Redux-Saga, NextJS, LESS, NodeJS
You are responsible for:
- Developing user interfaces with ReactJS.
- Development testing and code-review.
Media Stream AG is a Liechtenstein-based software development company specialized in 3D animation and rendering, motion capture and development of customer centered web and mobile applications. Our teams in Liechtenstein, Barcelona, Malta, Kyiv and Vienna are dedicated to work on our substantial project in the area of Virtual Sports and Gaming. Our client is the biggest independent virtual sports provider and one of the market leaders in virtual gaming worldwide.
In order to keep up with the constant market and company growth we are looking for a motivated, creative and passionate Full Stack Developer who is ready to jump on board and support our international projects operating in US, Spain, Italy, Austria, Hong-Kong, Brasil, Nigeria, Colombia (Project age 6 years — 5 years in production).