- Project Technology Stack: Java 8 / Spring Boot / Hibernate / React.JS / GWT;
- 2+ years’ experience in quality control.— CLI (basic utilities);
- LinuxBasic SQL/database knowledge;
- Basic XML/JSON knowledge;
- Basic HTML /CSS knowledge;
- Experience with the browser developer tools (Postman/ Swagger);
- Experience with testing of REST XML/JSON web-services;
- Understanding client-server architecture;
- Understanding of the software development Life cycle;
- Good analytical skills and attention to details;
- Strong team player with good communication skills;
- Experience with issue trackers (Jira) and test case management systems;
- Intermediate or higher spoken and written English for daily communication with the international team;
- Good communication skills and high level of spoken and written English.
— Experience in the gaming industry is a plus.
— Experience with automated testing.
— This is a full-time and long-term assignment
— Opportunity to work over huge international projects with talented colleagues
— 18 days paid vacation, medical insurance, paid sick-leaves
— Team buildings and corporate events
— Fruits, cakes / biscuits, tea / coffee
And much more!
Project Technology Stack:
Java 8 / Spring Boot / Hibernate / React.JS / GWT
You are responsible for:
- Ensuring product quality;
- Reviewing of the product requirement documentation to assure that the developed functionality conforms to the specified requirements;
- Manual testing of web applications on various browsers and devices;
- Testing of video streaming in various environments (devices, network conditions, etc.);
- Testing of integration interfaces (e.g. web-services);
- Regression testing of product release candidates;
- Tracking of bugs and change requests. Keeping the issue tracker in an up-to-date state.
Media Stream AG is a Liechtenstein-based software development company specialized in 3D animation and rendering, motion capture and development of customer centered web and mobile applications. Our teams in Liechtenstein, Barcelona, Malta, Kyiv and Vienna are dedicated to work on our substantial project in the area of Virtual Sports and Gaming. Our client is the biggest independent virtual sports provider and one of the market leaders in virtual gaming worldwide.
In order to keep up with the constant market and company growth we are looking for
a Manual QA Engineer (Middle) who is ready to jump on board and support our international projects operating in US, Spain, Italy, Austria, Hong-Kong, Brazil, Nigeria, Colombia (Project age 6 years — 5 years in production). Our team in Kyiv has developed the system from scratch and is still actively growing.