• Highly analytical with a passion for developing expertise in the industry and product under test
• Seasoned inefficient performance test design, scripting and execution, and analysis; a keen vision for designing tests for maximum coverage and minimum maintenance
• Strong Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
• Strong experience with Industry standard performance and load testing software such as:
o JMeter(!), HP Performance Tester (LoadRunner), NeoLoad, LoadNinja
• Strong experience with script creation, execution and with Webservices (REST & Soap)
• Results-oriented, self-motivated and quick-learner
• Pursuing or acquired Associates/Bachelors/Master’s Degree (IT, MIS, Healthcare Degree or equivalent) strongly desired.
• Knowledge of JIRA and QA Symphony qTest (or equivalent)
• Knowledge of US healthcare industry preferred
A unique working environment where you can communicate and work directly with a client
Friendly team and enjoyable working environment.
Opportunity for self-realization. Career and professional growth.
Competitive compensation based on your qualifications, experience and skills
Paid sick leave and vacations
English classes with a certified English teacher.
Office in a comfortable business center, located near a subway station.
Official journeys abroad with expenses reimbursement.
Flexible working hours
Company-owned gym and shower
Convenient parking near the office building
Room for bicycle parking
Corporate events and meetings
Large recreation area
Not an open space office
• Collaborate with the scrum development team to identify test paths needed for performance and load test coverage and devise a test strategy.
• Design, write and execute performance test cases with a focus on new feature, regression and Integration testing.
• Analyze results of performance tests and build and distribute reports based on performance/load/stress test runs
• Build and manager a performance testing backlog for the performance testing requests.
• Collaborate with peers on our scrum team(s) and within QA on areas for improvement and innovations.
Mede is looking for a driven and experienced Performance Tester in our Kharkiv, Ukraine office. The Performance Tester will be a partner with both development and QA working in scrum teams to effectively test performance and load abilities of our suite of applications. Here at Mede, our testers are driven and strive for excellence. They are key contributors to their sprint teams, product teams, and the QA team. They constantly strive to grow and improve, actively seeking feedback and direction. The Performance Tester is a skilled operator with a passion for building the right performance testing solution for the most accurate data gathering. Performance Testers are constant learners with a keen passion for ensuring the products they are testing are of the highest quality. They are an efficient and empowered problem solver and can work independently or in groups.