• At least 2+ years of experience in manual testing of complex systems and at least 1+ years of experience in automation)
• Highly analytical with a passion for developing expertise in the industry and product under test
• Seasoned in efficient test design, scripting, execution and analysis; keen vision for designing tests for maximum coverage and minimum maintenance
• Strong experience with UI script creation & execution
• Knowledge and experience with XML, HTML, CSS.
• Strong experience writing tests for Webservices (REST & Soap)
• Experience with C#
• Selenium WebDriver, Selenide or similar browser driving automation tools
• Test Driving frameworks: Nunit, TestNG.
• VCS: Git
• Knowledge and experience with SQL, noSQL database technologies
• Knowledge of JIRA , Confluence and test case management systems
• Strong Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
• Broad experience in development methodologies: Agile (Scrum).
• Background in computer science or similar strongly desired
• Results-oriented, self-motivated and quick-learner
• English (intermediate and higher)
• Experience in Performance/Load testing;
• Experience with Docker (Selenoid);
• Knowledge of US healthcare industry
Friendly team and enjoyable working environment.
Opportunity for self-realization. Career and professional growth.
Competitive compensation based on your qualifications, experience and skills
Paid sick leave and vacations
English classes with a certified English teacher.
Office in a comfortable business center, located near a subway station.
Official journeys abroad with expenses reimbursement.
Flexible working hours
Company-owned gym and shower
Convenient parking near the office building
Room for bicycle parking
Corporate events and meetings
Large recreation area
Not an open space office
• Perform Manual/automation testing (20/80%)
• Collaborate with the scrum development team to identify test paths needed for UI and/or API test coverage.
• Design, write and execute UI and API automated test cases with a focus on new feature, regression and Integration testing.
• Analyze results of automated tests and build and distribute reports based on automated test runs
• Collaborate with peers on our scrum team(s) and within QA on areas for improvement.
We are looking for teammates to take on challenging problems in building massively scalable, highly reliable, batch, and real-time services. To be a successful candidate, you should have a proven record spanning all aspects of the software development life cycle and have worked on major product releases. You must be excellent at building simplified models around a complex system.
We use exciting new development tools that keep your skills current. If there’s not a solution out there, we make our own. We’re not taking the well-worn road. We have an opportunity to re-invent the medium, and we couldn’t be more enthusiastic about it.