MedeAnalytics is a leader in healthcare analytics, providing innovative SaaS solutions that enable measurable impact for healthcare payers and providers. With the most advanced data orchestration in healthcare, payers and providers count on us to deliver actionable insights that improve financial, operational and clinical outcomes. To date, we’ve helped uncover millions of dollars in savings annually.
We are currently looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join our US-headquartered international IT company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
Essential Skills, Experience and Education:
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Experience with scaling frameworks (Less, SAFe)
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least three years for a software development team
- Second level Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II)
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories writing, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Previous experience as a Team lead, PM
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills