We are pleased to announce that MedeAnalytics has launched a paid internship for Trainee .NET Software Developers. If you want to get your first hands-on commercial experience in .NET development and work with a high-load distributed system with big data — you are welcome!
During the internship, you will work on practical tasks, receive a lot of useful information, mentoring and support from our highly qualified engineers.
Upon successful completion of the internship program, participants will receive job offers for the Junior .NET Developer position.
How can you apply for internship?
- Send us your resume.
- Pass a comprehensive online test.
- Pass an interview and get a positive result.
How will the training take place?
- the internship will last 4 months;
- training format: 30 hours per week, both online and offline;
- the beginning of training: as the group is recruited.
- Preferred 3—5-year university student from computer science or similar faculties.
- Basic understanding of algorithms.
- Basic C# and .Net framework understanding
- Basic web concepts understanding
- Basic SQL understanding.
- Pre-intermediate level of English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with front-end frameworks.
- Experience of participating in open-source projects.
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
- Be able to allocate up to 30 hours a week for internship.
- Performing practical tasks related to software development.
- Study of the necessary theoretical materials.
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment.
- Opportunity for self-realization. Career and professional growth.
- Competitive compensation based on your qualifications, experience, and skills.
- Paid sick leaves and vacations.
- English classes with a certified English teacher.
- Office in a comfortable business center, located near a subway station.
- Flexible working hours.
- Company-owned gym and shower.
- Convenient parking near the office building.
- Room for bicycle parking.
- Corporate events and meetings.
- Large recreation area.
- Not an open-space office.