Spoken and written English (upper-intermediate level or higher)
Basic knowledge and practical skills in working with Windows and Linux servers
Experience in troubleshooting issues demanding high attention to details
Good communication skills
Ability to work with a large amount of information
Serious and responsible attitude
Degree in Computer Science, IT Engineering or related area
Experience in 24/7 technical support: Network Operations Center (NOC), Technical Operations Center (TOC), etc.
Experience with Zabbix (or another monitoring system), JIRA, Confluence
Experience in system troubleshooting including, but not limited to: Windows, Linux, web applications, databases.
Understanding and working with DNS Servers, VPS, Terminal Services and Remote Desktops, Web Servers (IIS and Apache);
Change management and execution using a structured process, supporting via ticket system/Kanban board (Jira, Confluence);
Degree in Computer Science, IT Engineering or related area;
Experience in 24/7 technical support: Network Operations Center (NOC), Technical Operations Center (TOC), etc.;
Experience with Zabbix (or other monitoring systems), JIRA, Confluence;
Experience in system troubleshooting including, but not limited to: Windows, Linux, web applications, databases
• Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
• Opportunity for self-realization. Career and professional growth;
• Competitive compensation based on your qualifications, experience, and skills.
• Paid sick leave and vacations;
• English classes with a certified English teacher;
• Office in a comfortable business center, located near a subway station;
• Company-owned gym and shower;
• Convenient parking near the office building;
• Room for bicycle parking;
• Corporate events and meetings;
• Large recreation area;
• Not an open space office (But we work remotely for now).
Troubleshoot, resolve or escalate issues, incoming tickets, and alarms
Work shift by shift (including nights, holidays, and weekends)
Monitor company servers and systems availability and productivity
Assist engineers to quickly resolve problems
Work closely with other teams to troubleshoot and analyze incidents
The big data systems for large scale, high performance, and solid reliability.