• Solid understanding of the ITIL framework.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Effective meeting management skills capable of facilitating a meeting.
• Degree in Computer Science or similar.
• Service Management experience.
• Experienced in Jira Service Desk.
• Experienced with StatusPage.
• Experienced with PagerDuty.
• ITIL Foundation Certified.
Friendly team and enjoyable working environment.
Opportunity for self-realization. Career and professional growth.
Competitive compensation based on your qualifications, experience and skills
Paid sick leave and vacations
English classes with a certified English teacher.
Office in a comfortable business center, located near a subway station.
Official journeys abroad with expenses reimbursement.
Flexible working hours
Company-owned gym and shower
Convenient parking near the office building
Room for bicycle parking
Corporate events and meetings
Large recreation area
Not an open space office
• Point of contact for all Major Incidents.
• Drive the efficiency and effectiveness of the Incident Management process.
• Develop and maintain the Incident Management process, including periodically reviewing and auditing the process.
• Ensure that all teams follow the Incident Management process for every Incident.
• Determine if an incident needs to be escalated according to severity of the issue.
• Communicate Incident notifications and updates to the organization and client.
• Document troubleshooting steps and service restoration details.
• Responsible for assigning Incidents within the organization.
• Ensure that Incidents assigned to Engineering teams are resolved and that service is restored.
• Keep leadership informed about high severity Incidents at agreed intervals.
• Verify resolution with engineering and account teams to resolve Incidents.
• Escalate Incidents at risk of breaching Operational Level Agreement to the Incident Management Leadership.
• Link Incidents with other supporting tickets (i.e. Incidents, Changes, RCAs, Problems, Knowledge Base Articles, Known Errors, etc.).
• Create and submit knowledge articles.
• Monitor the Incidents and manage workload in their respective queues to ensure that Operational Level Agreements are followed.
• Participate in Incident reviews following major incidents.
• Attend and facilitate bi-weekly Incident Management Review meeting
May also include:
• Perform trending analysis to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Coordinating actions of others to assist with root cause analysis and long term corrective actions for Problems and known errors.
• Coordinating all efforts of Problem Management to ensure timely resolution of Problems.
• Develop and maintain the Problem Management process, including periodically reviewing and auditing the process.
• Assist in facilitating the Change Management process.
This role includes working with all environments we have and all platforms and technologies