• First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
• Experience with scaling frameworks (Scrum @ Scale, Nexus...etc)
• Experience working as a full-time Scrum Master for at least three years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
• Knowledge of numerous well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
• Second level Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II)
• Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least three years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
• Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc
• Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
• Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
• Previous experience as a team lead
• Excellent communication and mentoring skills
Friendly team and enjoyable working environment.
Opportunity for self-realization. Career and professional growth.
Competitive compensation based on your qualifications, experience and skills
Paid sick leave and vacations
English classes with a certified English teacher.
Office in a comfortable business center, located near a subway station.
Official journeys abroad with expenses reimbursement.
Flexible working hours
Company-owned gym and shower
Convenient parking near the office building
Room for bicycle parking
Corporate events and meetings
Large recreation area
Not an open space office
• Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
• Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
• Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
• Guiding the team on how to get the most of out of self-organization
• Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
• Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
• Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
• Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
• Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
The Scrum Master is responsible for being a Coach, Facilitator and Servant Leader for their assigned Agile Scrum team(s). They will continually look for ways the team can improve and will be able to encourage growth through cultivating strong relationships and trust. The Scrum Master owns the process for the team and creates balance with the Product Owner and the Development Team. Foremost, they demonstrate servant leadership by ensuring the scrum team has the resources they need, are shielded from distractions and interruptions and work to remove impediments along the way. The Scrum Master will be responsible for budget and sprint status reporting (burn up/burn down) when a delivery manager or project manager is not assigned to the effort.