• An understanding to project management concepts (waterfall model)
• Proficient with Office 365 application suite including Excel, Power BI, SharePoint, Flow, PowerApps, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Proficient with SalesForce
• Able to understand complex data and transpose to various systems
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Able to facilitate virtual and in-person meetings within the organization
• Able to aid process improvement initiatives to enable continuous improvement in the organization
• Collaborate with participants across the organization to drive organizational objectives
Friendly team and enjoyable working environment.
Opportunity for self-realization. Career and professional growth.
Competitive compensation based on your qualifications, experience and skills
Paid sick leave and vacations
English classes with a certified English teacher.
Office in a comfortable business center, located near a subway station.
Official journeys abroad with expenses reimbursement.
Flexible working hours
Company-owned gym and shower
Convenient parking near the office building
Room for bicycle parking
Corporate events and meetings
Large recreation area
Not an open space office
• Assist with data entry and upkeep of project management tooling and processes
• Review processes and ensure that there is process compliance
• Assume project manager manual processes to drive operational efficiencies
• Conduct ad hoc analysis to identify any gaps in the processes
• Assist the project managers and troubleshoot any system issues with respect to project data upkeep and data sources they might encounter
• Perform other activities as needed to assist the project delivery leadership
• Practical, business outcome & metrics driven associate who can quickly understand data and processes across all facets of Mede’s client-facing delivery team. Understands various delivery functions to assist with data maintenance and reporting in regards to delivery health metrics, resource management, tools, delivery metrics & data integrity.
• Reports to Director of Operations and Enablement, Enterprise Delivery
Healthcare providers and payers across the U.S. and U.K. trust MedeAnalytics to provide actionable insights that enable them to make even smarter decisions in today’s new healthcare economy.
With a sole focus on healthcare, we were the first to market in 1994 with a healthcare analytics SaaS solution. Today, that spirit of innovation continues with a platform that includes advanced analytics technologies like machine learning, guided analysis, and predictive analytics. Most recent innovations include a platform-as-a-service offering that enables our clients to build their own applications.
With these technologies and decades-long healthcare expertise, we help more than 1,500 provider and payer organizations achieve better outcomes by unlocking the potential of their data.
Empowering healthcare organizations to make even smarter decisions
The smartest healthcare for everyone