• 2 year plus of experience of IT Sales Management experience in an outsourcing or outstaffing company;
• Knowledge of organizing an effective sales-funnel using LinkedIn and Upwork;
• Upper-Intermediate+ written/spoken English and willingness to be interviewed in it;
• Great communication skills, ability to clearly express your thoughts and ask relevant questions.
Our company is progressing fast and we hope you will grow alongside us. You will have a wonderful possibility to enforce yourself as a professional Sales Manager within our team.
• Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses;
• Permanent help and support from our Tech Leads;
• Flexible working hours. We don’t focus on how many hours you have spent in the office but evaluate the outcome of your work.
• Official Employment. The company covers taxes for you;
• MaybeWorks provides full accounting and legal services for the employees and covers all related expenses;
• Paid Vacation;
• Conscious senior management, who help, hear and encourage to act
• City center office location with a cozy atmosphere and proactive colleagues.
• English classes and sports activities compensation package.
In order to reach our common goals and build an effective sales-funnel, we expect you to:
• Analyze clients’ business needs and IT-Market trends;
• Take part in customer profiling;
• Conduct primary negotiations and identify clients’ needs;
• Take active participation in projects’ estimations alongside with our Project Managers and Lead Developers;
• Create business proposals;
• Close deals. Always Be Closing.
We rely on your insights and opinion, and be sure — if you know how to make us better — your ideas are always welcome.
Please feel free to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and do not forget to outline your salary expectation.
MaybeWorks is an IT Company, which is actively engaged in complex custom web development for small and
The company is on the way of reaching bigger goals, therefore we are expanding our Sales Crew. Our new team-mate is going to help us develop and leverage new business strategies.